Saturday, April 14, 2012

Score!



I just scored this Ambassador Men's Wardrobe Butler Valet Clothing Rack for only $20.
It was made to hang suits and trouser and other male accessories such as ties and pens. It would keep everything organized and wrinkle-free. But, I am going to re-purpose it. I will make it the perfect jewelry "box" for myself. This would go perfect in the corner of our room at our new place. I've been very selective in choosing a jewelry box, because some of them can be so clunky. I love the drawer and the three individual compartments on top, and most of all I really like that it is free standing. Most affordable jewelry boxes were made to sit on a surface, and then it takes up the whole entire surface. This keeps all my jewelry organized and set aside from my dresser. It is a very unique piece!

Score!
Giselle

No comments: